MY DREAM MY AMBITION

Everyone must have the talent and passion in their field. I just want to be a person who is said to be successful and can make parents happy. Therefore, my goal is to be successful and to make parents happy. According to people, it can be said that success is different, they mean the word success I think success is something that can give me happiness and satisfaction. My goal is to become someone who can be said to be successful and can make people around me happy. My talent in sports I like I am happy when I run it. My achievements are mostly in sports and achievements that made me very proud when I won the national level taekwondo championships, yes even though I only got silver but It is the dream of every taekwondo athlete. I am involved in all sports ranging from athletics, swimming, volleyball, basketball, badminton and so on. Because when I was little I was used to such things and apart from that my father was a wrestling athlete at his time and that's why he is my reason to become a taekwondo and swimming athlete.

Komentar

Postingan Populer