Giving and asking opinion dialogue

 

 Difficult Lesson

Maya : "Hi! Nafa how are you?"

Nafa :" I'm good.."

Maya :" Nafa, do you think that English is difficult lesson?"


Nafa :" I don’t think so. I think there is no difficult lesson."


Maya :" Pardon?"


Nafa :" Yes, I think if we learn seriously, there is no difficult lesson. It’s depend on our seriously."


Maya :" I don’t think so, in my opinion, it’s difficult because I hard to do every tasks that are given by our teacher."


Nafa : "According to me, it is because of you are lack of vocabularies. So, try to enrich your vocabulary then."


Maya :" Em… I think so. Anyway, English in our class is scheduled at the last class, right?"


Nafa : "Yes. What do you think about it?"


Maya :" It’s good. There is no problem about it."


Nafa :" I don’t think so. I think if English is in the first class, it will be easier to do the lesson. I am hard to follow that schedule."


Maya : "But I think if we learn seriously, there is no hard in it. It’s depend on our seriously.'


Nafa :" hahaha are you kidding me? That’s my words!"


Maya :" I think so hahaha "

Nafa  : "Sorry Maya but now i have to go see the teacher,see you!"

Maya : "BRB Nafa !"


Komentar

Postingan Populer