Dialogue Suggestion and Offer

a young man who is confused about his career

River's Career


One day River wanted to go to a cafe and he saw Mystique sitting at the bus stop. He greeted her too
River : “Hy Mystique,What are you doing here?”.
Mystique : “Hy River!!!,I’m waiting for the bus to come”.
River : “what about we talking for a while? I'm in need of a friend to tell a story”.
Mystique : “Sorry River.But now I want to go home, because today I'm busy”.
River : “come on Mystique! I promise I'll take you home”.
Mystique :” Alright , but only briefly!”
River :”ok!so now we’d better talk at the cafĂ©. shall we go to the caffe in that street?”
Mystique:”Up to you.how about going to Stromi caffe?”
River :”sound good!!”
Mystique :”Let’s go dude!”
River :”Mystique,how about inviting Faya and Jade?”
Mystique:”I’m not sure about that,because today I only have a little time”.
Mystique :”why don’t you inviting them later?They could join us later”
River :”ok sorry”.
Mystique :”What do you want to tell me River?’
River :”I just want to ask you for suggestion for my career…”
Mystique :”suggestion?career?”
River :”YA!”
River :” Do you have an suggestion for me?”
Mystique :”Why are you asking me for suggestion?”
River :”I’m confused”.
River :”Do I’ve the potential become a painter?”
Mystique :”I’m not sure about that.I suggest you to show your skills to me and I will give you the answer!”.
River :”hmmm,how to show it to you?”.
Mystique :”You should paint in front of me and make me the object of his painting!”
River :”ok,so when I can show it?”
Mystique :”how about tomorrow?”.
River :”I prefer on holidays”.
Mystique :”oke!”
River :”thanks for your suggestion”

At River’s Home
River :”are you ready to see me paint?”
Mystique :” of cours!”

River begin to paint and make Mystique as it’s object
Mystiqua :”waw River it’s amazing!!”
River :” thank you.Mystique do you have any suggestion for my painting?”
Mystique :” No!it already perfect.I’m sure you can become a great painter River.I say that because I see it’s potential in you,and I’m sure other people will agree with what I say.
River :”thank you Mystique,sorry to bother you”
Mystique :”no problem,you’re my bestfriend River”.





 





Komentar

Postingan Populer