LAST HOLIDAY


MYTRIP


On  January 1st 2020 , I'm going to Europe precisely the country of Italy.So it was my first time in Italy.I don't expect this.When I went there I was very excited.Igot on a plane and it took 19 hours to arrive there.For me it was bored,but I can cope with listening music,sleeping,and playing games.When it arrive my body felt very sore.

In Italy I went to Rome City because I was staying one of the hotels there.The hotel is called
Baymont By Wyndham Rome West.This hotel is also a very strategic place because it's close to Rome Area History Museum.We only need 8 minutes to get there.The Hotel is nice,the service is pleasant and besides the outdoor swimming pool which presents a very aesthetic view of Rome City.

In Rome City,I spend time with food,photos,and explore various places in there.My favorite places are Colosseum,Trevi Fountain,Pantheon,Vatican Museums,St.Peters Basilica,and Piazza san marco venezia.Colosseum is very amazing building.Because of that the Colosseum was dubbed the wonder of the world.




 Besides Colosseum has a lot of history related to the world.it used to be a large elliptical  performance venue called an amphitheater or by its original name Flavian Amphitheater, which is one of the Sixty-Nine Miracles of the Middle World.It,s amazing right?roughly i spent there around 4-5 hours and it was satisfying.

So the second places is Trevi Fountain.Trevi Fountain is a fountain in the Trevi district, Rome, Italy, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi and completed by Pietro Bracci. Measuring 26.3 meters (86 ft) wide and 49.15 meters (161.3 ft), [1] it is the highest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the world's most famous fountains. The fountain appears in several well-known films, including Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita.






 in this place a lot of tourists who witnessed the beauty of the fountain,because the architecture is very good and I think there is rarely anything like this.

the third place is Pantheon. My tour guide tells me that the Pantheon is a building constructed in 27 BC as a round temple in the center of Rome, and is used to worship Roman gods. Besides, this place is used as a church and burial place for national heroes of Italy.unfortunately I can only enjoy it from the outside aside from the lack of time, but also the inconvenient.


 Vatican Museum is a collection of several public art museums and sculptures in the Vatican City, which showcases works of a rich collection of the Roman Catholic Church. Pope Julius II built these museums in the 16th century. The Sistine Chapel and the Stanze della Segnatura decorated by Raphael are on the route to the Vatican Museum. As of November 2006, this place had been visited by around 4,000,000 people for that year.





At the time there I saw the marble that contains the origin of the Vatican museum. The beginnings of the Vatican Museum can be traced to a marble statue that was purchased 500 years ago. The statue of Laocoön (the name of a religious leader who, according to Greek Mythology, tried to convince the ancient Trojan people not to receive the "gift" of a hollow horse statue from the Greeks) was discovered on 14th of the year 1506 in a vineyard near the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome. Pope Julius II sent Giuliano da Sangallo and Michelangelo Buonarroti who were working at the Vatican to study the findings. Based on their recommendations, the Pope immediately bought the statue from the owner of the vineyard. The Pope exhibited the Laocoön statue and his sons in the clutches of a sea snake to the public in the Vatican exactly one month after the discovery of the statue.

The point is there makes my eyes wide open especially about the history of Italy. The tourist attractions that I visit there make me understand very well how the difference is. Unfortunately, time continues to make me less explore more tourist attractions that I have to visit, but it's not important that I've ever seen and seen directly italy how.
 So the last day I was there, I explored the food around Rome. The food that I like the most besides pizza is gelatto, even though in Indonesia there is also it. But I think that is what distinguishes it.
 other than that I also cook at the hotel, out of curiosity with the ingredients used when cooking. is it the same or different.







 it doesn't feel like the day keeps on changing and requires me to go back to Indonesia, this is a moment that I haven't been waiting for, that is going to school. But what else can I do, it's an obligation. I hope I can go back to Italy and have a lot of time to explore more the place.
so see you guys in the next trip!!!!





Komentar

Postingan Populer