ENGLISH DIALOG

Sutra Ridena dan Sisca Nurul (X MIPA 7)


Sutra : “Omg!!Hi,long time no see,where have you been?”
Sisca : “Hallo,Sutra! I miss you. I’m in Paris,how about you?”
Sutra : “Yeah,I’m in college now,how about you in Paris?”
Sisca : “I got scholarship for my math from olympics last year.”
Sutra : “Wow!That’s cool,Congratulation I’m proud of you my old friend.”
Sisca : “Thank you,I think you can do it too!”
Sutra : “Yeah.”
Sisca : “You take what majors?”
Sutra : “I took the department of goverment in the country.”
Sisca : “Great!!! How lucky you’re.”
Sutra : “Thank you,I think you lucky too!”
Sisca : “what is the reason you took the majors?”
Sutra : “Because in IPDN , I learn to be a politicion” 
Sisca : “Oke,I’m proud of you!”
Sutra : “Sorry,but i don’t have much time.” 
Sisca : “Oke.”
Sutra : “I hope we can play together and hangout with another friend in another days.See you later           Sis!”
Sisca : “See you later too!” 

QUESTIONS
1.What topics are discussed by Sutra and Sisca?
2.What majors would Sutra take?
3.Where Sisca does live now?
4.What is the feeling of Sutra when knowing Sisca got scholarship?

Komentar

Postingan Populer