ALL ABOUT ME

Hello everyone!        
My name is Sutra Ridena and you can call me Sutra or whatever you want. I was born in Bandung,27th May 2004.Ya this year my age is 15y.o. I'm student and I study in senior high school 3 Bandung.I'm the first child and i have 1 little brother .He is annoying because he always brothering me.oke i'm sorry i'm forget ,i live in Griya Cempaka Arum M3 no. 108. My hobbies are swimming ,taekwondo ,and i also like playing guitar.

       My favorite subject is Math ,because it’s very fun. Many people says math is difficult,but for me math is interesting.If more hard work you can do it early.

       My favourite idol is Ariana Grande because she is very gorgeous and stunning.i like her music and i always listen her music every night and when i'm bored.My favourite music is thank you next.
oh ya I want to enter the academy of police because i want to be police.i want to enter the police because i was inspired by my dad.

       My favorite country is Italy, because Italy is called a romantic country and that makes me curious. There are many ancient Greek buildings and their history. I am also curious about Italian food, like other countries or strange.
Apart from Italy, I also really want to go to Korea, besides because the country is good, the food makes me want to go there, he said the food is strange or even spicy. Especially there are a lot of k-pop idols, it's also one that wants to take me there.


       I think that’s all about me,i wish you this .Thank you guys


        

       

Komentar

Postingan Populer